no time for all the details, but the new clubs + today’s swing & pivot adjustments made a big difference. quite a few 100+ yrd drives (3/4 swing), contact every time (and too often with the divider
– 50-50 / 50-50 at start: center weight left/right & front/back
– fingertips fingertips
– club points to the belly btn at setup
– toe up when club is parallel to the ground
– elbow in at top of backswing
– more weight transfer on strike through to follow-through
new clubs are great overall; grips are a bit narrow for my beefy paws.