One page to rule them all… Here’s a single page that links to all of the individual session posts.
A very important note: NONE of the participant comments should be assumed to be direct quotes; I did my best to capture the essence of what was said (with no intent to make any one look good, bad, etc). If you were a session panelist or keynoter and see something that’s obviously wrong, please drop me an email or leave a comment
Also, all notes are raw; none have or will be proofed… take ’em or leave ’em, or, buy the DVD for $99! ;->
Dates: April 19-20, 2005
- The Emerging Online-Offline Paradigm [Core PPT Supplemental PPT]
- Consumers and the New Multi-Channel Reality
- The comScore-Overture Study: Findings and Implications [PPT]
- Keynote: Udi Manber, CEO, A9.com
- Online Word of Mouth: Blogs, RSS and Social Networks [missing, as I was a panelist… if you have notes you’re willing to share openly, please email me a link or full text so that I may post it]
- SMEs and Sites: Crossing the 50% Threshold
- Fixed Fee, Guaranteed Clicks: Turning Search into Yellow Pages
- Pay-per-Call: Update from the Field
- Mapping the Future of Local Search
- Keynote: Lincoln Millstein, SVP, Hearst Newspapers [PPT]
- Newspapers: Sleeping Giants or Just Asleep? [Supplemental PPT]
- The Future of Online Classifieds
- Blurring the Picture: Cable TV, Video Search and Local Directional Media
- Keynote Address: Paul Reddick, VP, Sprint [PPT]
- How Far Away Is Mobile—Really?
- Branding and the Future of Search Marketing
Update: Kelsey Group has posted Speaker PowerPoint decks [PPT] and additional presentations they think you’d value [Supplemental PPT]. I’ve added links here for convenience.